Rogue Trader - The Hos Dynasty
Hand of Redemption
Battlefleet Cruiser nominally assigned to extended patrols
- Ship Name: Fel Hand
- Class: Cruiser
- Hull: Amaranth Class Cruiser
- Speed: 5
- Manoeuvrability: +8
- Detection: +15
- Turret Rating: 2
- Shields: 2
- Armour: 21
- Hull Integrity: 70/70
- Space Used/Available: 75/75
- Power Used/Available: 85/85
- Weapon Capacity: 1 Prow, 2 Port, 2 Starboard
- Crew %: 100/100
- Morale: 99/99
- Jovian Pattern Class 4.5 “Warcruiser” Drive
- Miloslav H-616.b Warp Engine
- Gellar Field
- Dual Void Shield Array: Provides 2 Void Shields.
- Command Bridge: If bridge remains undamaged, all Command tests made by Captain gain Crit.
- Clemency Pattern Life Sustainers: Increase Morale by 1. Reduce Crew Population and Morale losses due to Depressurization by 4, to a minimum of 0.
- Voidsman Quarters
- M-201.b Auger Array: External.
Titanforge Lance Battery
- Location: Prow
- Damage: 1d10 + 4
- Strength: 2
- Crit Rating: 3
- Range: 6
Hecutor Plasma Batteries
- Location: Port/Starboard (x2)
- Damage: 1d10 + 4
- Strength: 3
- Crit Rating 4
- Range: 13
- Vaporization. When it inflicts a critical hit of 1 or 2, two components are selected.
- Amaranth Special: All Port/Starboard weapons must be Plasma macrobatteries. If one battery suffers a critical hit, the other battery on the same side also suffers the same critical hit.
- Increase Armor by 1, and decrease Maneuverability by 2.
Compartmentalized Cargo Hold
- Grants 100 Achievement Points toward Trade objectives.
Extended Supply Vaults
- Double time ship may remain at void without Crew or Morale loss.
- Get +1 HI when making extended repairs.
- Gain +1 to Max Morale.
Luxury Passenger Quarters
- Grants 100 Achievement Points toward Trade, Criminal, and Creed objectives. Suffer -3 to Max Morale.
- Gain 25 Achievement Points for Military objectives.
- All Macrobattery weapons gain +1 damage.
- If component is damaged, it explodes. Ship takes 2d5 Hull damage and GM’s choice of component is set on fire.
Good-Quality Turbo-Weapon Batteries
- All Hecutor Plasma Batteries may fire at long range without penalty.
- *When in combat, reduce the ship’s Speed by 1.
- Reduce the travel time for any long distance (interstellar) voyage by 1d5 weeks, to a minimum of 1
Temperamental Warp Engine:
- Whenever the ship travels through the Immaterium, the GM should roll 1d10. On a 6 or less, the journey takes an additional 1d5 weeks. On 7+, the time is reduced by 1d5 weeks, potentially arriving before they left. Will occasionally end up somewhere that is not the intended destination.