Rogue Trader - The Hos Dynasty
Although less common in the lawless regions of the Koronus Expanse, there are vessels that belong to merchant houses and other independent agents. They tend not to stray too far from Footfall, as some Rogue Traders see them as “fair game” to salvage for their dynasties.
- Benediction of the Void – This vessel has achieved nigh-legendary status inside of the Koronus Expanse, as its crew has been known to go generations without setting foot on a planet. Entirely self sufficient, it will answer distress calls from Imperial vessels that have been unexpectedly crippled, and has yet to fall pray to any false signals or pirate attacks.
- Holy Promethium – Captained by Void Mistress Cornelia Drake, this vessel was contracted by the Cult of the Divine Flame, and after an ambush in the Battleground was rescued by the Hos Dynasty.
- Heart of the Koronus – One of the void ships encountered in the Grace Salvation Fleet. Its captain and mission are unknown, although it does share the name with one of the Asteroid Hopping vessels encountered in Footfall.
- Insane Gambit – One of the void ships encountered in the Grace Salvation Fleet. Its captain and mission are unknown.
- Liege’s Court – An Imperial Light Cruiser that has been converted to serve as the seat of power in Footfall. Although a formidable vessel, its warp core has been removed so it is now technically classified as an overly-powerful system ship.
- The Purest Benediction – One of the void ships encountered in the Grace Salvation Fleet. Its captain and mission are unknown, although it is suspected to be linked with the Ministers of Pure Benediction.
- Venture of Uncertain Returns – Captained by Captain Daggion Deepstar, this transport is a known smuggler between Port Wander and Footfall, and the mystery as to how it has operated this long without Inquisitorial involvement has been partially answered by the revelation that the Inquisition does track their shipments, and uses them in the pursuit of greater heretics.
- Promise of Agony – The Dark Eldar vessel that had enslaved the Grace system. It was destroyed by the combined efforts of the In Purgatio Lumen and Da Ship Eata. It is now in the custody of Magos Commodore Gnothis Trannarch and the Adeptus Mechanicus.