Rogue Trader - The Hos Dynasty
The Jequin Hos Rogue Trader Time Line
- Arrival at Port Wander.
- First meeting of Karsus Har, Commander Sans, and Magos Torons by members of the “Inner Council”.
- Trap initiated for Karsus Har
- Commander Sans tipped off by the “Inner Council” over illegal dealings with members of the Battlefleet and creation of fake Writs of Salvage.
- Trap sprung for Karsus Har.
- Departure from Port Wander.
- Arrival at The Hermitage and introduction to Cleric Carmine Carotento and Confessor Animus Todd.
- Departure for The Battleground in search of the Holy Promethium
- Arrival in The Battleground.
- Battle with Chaos Raiders
- Pilgrims rescued and Transport Rending of the Innocent acquired.
- Return to Port Wander.
- Informed of death of by Dante Balthazar, current leader of the Iron Hounds.
- Leopold Phipps remains to oversee retrofitting of The Rending of the Innocent.
- Decision to leave Footfall is made.
- Information is sought about Krawkin Feckward.
- In Purgatio Lumen exits the warp in Corpse-Fortune.
- In Purgatio Lumen enters the warp bound for Corpse-Fortune.
- Crew arrives in False Hope. Delays while examining the False Hope Astropathic Messages.
- Crew does not pursue this matter and arrives in Rain.
- Departs for Magoros System.
- Small haunting occurs on board ship.
- Arrival in Magoros system.
- Star radiation detected, and ship is insulated against further severe damage.
- Arrival at Magoros Secundus.
- Egarian ruins discovered on surface “beaming” power towards Magoros Prime.
- Arrival at Magoros Prime.
- Discovery of the Egarian Memory Archive, and the location of the Emperor’s Bounty
- Arrival at the Shard Halo and the Emperor’s Bounty.
- Battle with Lord-Captain Janrak Spargan
- Battle with an unknown Xenos Cruiser
- Treasure complement from the Emperor’s Bounty safely stowed.
- Damage to the Auspex array is repaired.
- Departure for Footfall via the previously charted route.
- Arrival in Furibundus System.
- Navigator Maturinus and Astropath Poe discuss the Warp occurrences on ship.
- Arrival in Footfall. Events of The Big Race! begin.
- Sale of goods from the Emperor’s Bounty undergoes preliminary negotiation.
- Hadarak Fel met by Jequin Hos. Starship Race is scheduled.
- Black Brotherhood sought for information on Krawkin Feckward.
- Explorator Felicis wins the Asteroid Race, securing money from Hadarak Fel.
- Navigator Maturinus sells maps, and acquires an information lead on Grace.
- Kadin Hopko inquires as to if the Hos Dynasty will make a run to Seldon’s Folly
- Kroot mercenaries ambush the party.
- Departure from Footfall.
- Arrival in The Hermitage to attempt to get the Axe of Mahr and recovered power armour blessed.
- Departure from The Hermitage after negotiations broke down.
- Arrival at Port Wander
- Omnissiah Rod and Cataphract Armour returned to the Adeptus Mechanicus
- Arch-Militant Caine begins augmetic upgrade.
- Launch of the retrofitted and renamed Abs Innocentina.
- Erasmus Boldt agrees to a potential grain compact in Footfall.
- Dante Balthazar contracts the party to recover The Widening Gyre from Grace
- Return to Footfall
- Grain Compact secured with Konrad Boethius
- Course plotted for Grace.
- Encounter with the Warp spirits of doomed ships fleeing Grace.
- Arrival in Grace System.
- Ship Graveyard inspected, but appeared entirely looted.
- Encounter with Cap’n Hammertoof at The Teardop in Grace.
- Rogue Trader Jequin Hos utilizes the Axe of Mahr to slay the Orkish Captain.
- Newly promoted Cap’n Chaintusk pledges to follow Rogue Trader Hos as the new Warboss.
- Arrival at Grace Prime.
- Battles of Not Even an Ork At All! and Action of March 2nd occur.
- Events of A Cornucopia of Xenos Races
- Return to the Promise of Agony to begin salvage operations.
- Salvaging of the Promise of Agony concludes
- Equipment from the Promise of Agony acquired.
- Return to Grace Prime
- Encounter with the Grace Salvation Fleet
- Departure from the Grace System
- Events of Caine’s New Groove occur.
- In Purgatio Lumen Arrives at Footfall
- Events of The First Bad Day begin.
- Discovery of the death of Gadgia Dale.
- Abs Innocentina arrives at Footfall
- Meeting with Magos Commodore Gnothis Trannarch
- Betrayal of the Astropathic Cypher learned
- Events of Getting the gang back together conclude.
- The Widening Gyre arrives at Footfall
- Widening Gyre and Innocentina sent on to Port Wander.
- In Purgatio Lumen departs for and arrives in Svard system (relativistically speaking)
- Arrival at Svard Prime.
- Events of Welcome to Svard occur
- Events of Tedious Paperwork occur.
- Citadel of Psykers reclaimed.
- SDF Svard Frigate VII brought back online. Frigate III departs for Exclusion.
- Gellar Field revealed to have been modified by the Jokaero.
- In Purgatio Lumen arrives at Cog.
- Events of The Forges of Cog occur.
- SDF Svard Frigate III arrives
- Events of Redemption not Excluded occur.
- The battle with the Xenos attack craft occur.
- In Purgatio Lumen departs Cog.
- In Purgatio Lumen returns to Svard Prime
- State funeral for The Cog Eight held. Svardites pledge to rebuild Cog.
- Frigate III returns to Svard
- In Purgatio Lumen, Frigates III and VII depart for Silence
- Death of Syros Yurth
- In Purgatio Lumen and Escorts arrive at Silence
- Events of The Emperor and All His Saints occur.
- In Purgatio Lumen arrives back at Svard.
- Mission to the Hollow Worlds is launched
- Arrival in the Hollow Worlds, mining operations begin.
- Battle with the Corrupted Svard Frigates and Void Wasps
- Mining Operations completed successfully.
- Salvage of two Corrupted Frigates begins.
- Arrival of Commander Daniel Keel in system.
- Return of In Purgatio Lumen to Svard Prime.
- Captain Hos meets with the Crystal Council to assess their loyalty, and ready a meeting with the Battlefleet.
- Hand of Redemption arrives in orbit around Svard Prime.
- Captain Hos agrees to investigate the Svard Promethium Refineries to locate the Imperial Envoy
- Astropath Eckhart mind-probes Commander Keel
- Under Wry Beginnings arrives in system. Ordered to resupply Cog and defend Svard Prime
- Arrival at Svard Promethium Refineries.
- Battle with the corrupted Nathaniel Kaal
- Battle with The Whisperer
- Mechanicus fleet headed by Ascendence of the Omnissiah arrives in Svard system.
- In Purgatio Lumen returns to Svard Prime.
- Meeting with Magos Commodore Trannarch and Explorator Felicis regarding Equipment from the Promise of Agony
- Lillia Kusinen is formally censured for his rebellious tendencies, creating the vulnerabilities through which the corruption of Svard first took place.
- Transfer of equipment to the Mechanicus fleet is nominally concluded.
- In Obscurum Veritas gifted to the Hos Dynasty.
- Astropath Eckhart leads a mission to Magoros aboard the In Obscurum Vertias to salvage the Emperor’s Bounty
- Captain Hos remains behind to study Yu’Vath relics and knowledge from the Dark Eldar Librarium
- Repair yards in Svard brought up to full operational status. Repairs on Hand of Redemption and In Purgatio Lumen commence.
- Recovery Chambers moved from In Purgatio Lumen to Mechanicus Fleet
- Bulk of the Mechanicus Fleet departs Svard
- Arrival of In Obscurum Veritas in the Magoros system.
- Salvage operations of the Emperor’s Bounty commences.
- Warp Drive successfully replaced. In Obscurum Vertias and Emperor’s Bounty depart Magoros.
- Hand of Redemption departs for Battlefleet staging ground.
- Emperor’s Bounty returns to Svard
- Navigator Maturinus attacked by Benetek’s device
- Sale of Goods from the Emperor’s Bounty
- Repairs completed on the In Purgatio Lumen
- In Obscurum Vertias arrives in Svard system.
- Under Wry Beginnings departs on the Gun Running endeavour.
- In Purgatio Lumen and In Obscurum Veritas departs for Inti system for Void Border Security
- Hos Dynasty fleet arrives in the Inti system.
- Repairs completed on The Emperor’s Bounty
- Encounter with Silbannacus Jacobus
- Vagaries of the Warp surrenders to the Hos Dynasty
- STC Station captured by the Hos Dynasty
- Scouting of the Inti system completed.
- Wise Capitulation surrenders to the Hos Dynasty
- In Purgatio Lumen and Wise Capitulation return to Svard.
- Jequin Hos consults Magos Isabella Stein for a joint venture in the Inti System
- In Purgatio Lumen returns to the Inti system
- In Purgatio Lumen and Vagaries of the Warp discover and destroy the corrupted Frigate
- In Purgatio Lumen departs for Footfall
- Arrival in Footfall. Primary events of Let’s all go Shopping!
- Meeting with Elizabeth Orleans to discuss the defense of Damaris
- Funds and supplies secured for the colonization of the Inti system.
- Hos Dynasty fleet departs for Svard to discuss the Damaris situation
- Hos Dynasty commits the Lumen, Veritas and Emperor’s Bounty to defend the Damaris System.
- In Purgatio Lumen arrives in Damaris, surprisingly not as quickly as its other vessels.
- Arrival in orbit over the main world of Damaris. Main events of Flying the Colours occur.
- Battle in the Space above Damaris against Orks
- First extended battle of the Orks described in An Endless Tide of Green occur.
- Battle against the Orkish Weirdboy on the surface of Damaris.
- Crippled Orkish Cruiser boarded and contained. Orkish Teleporarium recovered.
- Death of Magos Hadron Shard
- Military coup by General Dante against Governor Kapak ends with Jequin Hos appointed governor
- Attack by Eldar Warp Spiders
- Events of Everything’s Trying To Kill You occur.
- Location of Orkish Rok Production Facility occur.
- The Hos Dynasty and Battlefleet Koronus set off on a joint expedition to defeat the Orks.
- Events of The Last Stand of the Hos Dynasty occur
- Destruction of the Orkish Rok Production Facility
- Death of Warboss SnokGritz
- Destruction of the ambush fleet from Craftworld Kaelor
- Return to Damaris to commence endless celebrations following the defeat of the Orkish fleet
- Formal parties concluded. Jequin Hos officially named Planetary Governor of Damaris.
- Compact signed between Orleans and Hos Dynasty.
- Interview with Farseer Anaris. Discovery of the Eldar Webway
- Hos Dynasty Fleet returns to Svard system to consolidate resources.
- Magos-Commodore Trannarch arrives to interview Explorator Felicis regarding his actions.
- In Purgatio Lumen and Unrelenting Fury of the Void depart for Melbethe
- Hos Dynasty fleet arrives in Inti. Surveys development of colonies
- Magos Stein joins expedition to Melbethe. Fleet departs for Dolorium
- Due to the hazards of charting a new Route, fleet exits warp in orbit around Dolorium.
- Dynasty makes brief survey run of system. Sends a message to Svard to keep holdings appraised of their survival.
- Discovery of Rak’Gol ambush of Rogue Trader Scourge and an unknown free-aligned Imperial vessels.
- Exploration of unknown Imperial research colony. Unhelpful people met.
- Departure from Dolorium system
- Arrival at SR-651 Breaking Yards
- Meeting with Stryxis Caravan
- Arrangement of salvage rights to ships over Dolorium in exchange for the Aquila Ascendent
- Unrelenting Fury of the Void left behind to negotiate for ships with SR-651
- Arrival in Melbethe system
- Hunt of unknown Xenos creatures on Melbethe Sextus begins
- Hunt of Xenos creatures successfully concluded.
- Sweep of Melbethe system concluded. No other points of interest found. In Purgatio Lumen departs.
- Return to Inti System accomplished.
- After checking on on colony progress, In Purgatio Lumen departs for Svard.
- Arrival in Svard system. Repairs required due to damage suffered in Warp.
- Repairs on In Purgatio Lumen finished, departure for Footfall.
- Arrival in Footfall
- Completion of The Xenos Hunt on Melbethe
- Discovery of the Prelude to Sanguinala festival on Footfall.
- Events of Dramatic Changes Enjoyed By Most begin.
- Events of Conspiracies and Assassins occur.
- Sanguinala occurs. Hadarak Fel hailed as hero of Footfall.
- Cleanup and salvage begin from the hideous attacks.
- Crew departs Footfall after resupplying.
- Unknown Xenos device sabotages Gellar Field. Ship forced to make emergency re-entry
- Arrival in Processional of the Damned
- Return to Svard accomplished. Crew restocks and resupplies essential materials.
- Grace of Jaccobus left behind for retrofitting
- Departure for Port Wander to discuss auditing and restriction of Hos Dynasty funds
- Arrival in Footfall for broadcast. Confirmation of death of Tanthus Moross
- Death of Larius Sans
- Arrival in Port Wander
- Events of No Accounting for Heresy occur
- Events of Full Circle occur.
- Return to Svard
- Events of Endless Taint of Chaos
- Events of Human Resources begin.
- Return to Svard for resupply and refuelling.
- Arrival to check on the remnants of the Labrek
- Battle with Dark Eldar. Emergency escape into the Warp.
- Arrival in the Hemelshot system. Scouting begins.
- Discovery of primary Hemelshot biosphere. Meeting with indigenous tribes begin.
- Assault on former planetary capital of DeathWatch.
- Encounter with stranded Space Marines. Agreement given for transit back to Damaris.
161.831.M41 (Approximately. Inside of Warp)
- Events of An Intricate Game of Cat and Mouse begin.
- Discovery of subversive cult apparently spread by Space Marines.
168.831.M41 (Approximately. Inside of Warp)
- Confrontation with Lamdus Ryze
- Sarvus and Lamdus Ryze switch bodies. Sarvus’s original body destroyed.
- Arrival in Damaris for unloading ceremony.
- Notification of Hadarak Fel waiting inside of Svard prompts swift departure from Damaris.
- Arrival in Svard. First meeting with Fel for preliminary sale of Svard to Calligos Winterscale.
- Assassination of Hadarak Fel by Eldar.
- Events of The Fall of a Dynasty occur.
- Departure for Foulstone to begin plan to assassinate Calligos Winterscale.
- Decision made to re-route to Maleziel instead due to time constraints.
- Arrival in Maleziel system.
- Events of Shadowrun 40K begin
- Daring raid on Winterscale research facility conducted