- Existence of Dark Angels marines decided to be kept an operational secret.
- Eckhart organises platoons to stand in constant watch outside of Navigator Sanctum
- Crew begins to engage in suicide bombing, dencouning Captain Hos for his unfaithfulness
- Meeting with Dark Angels demanded and acknowledged. No deception detected. Refusal for Mindscan.
- Caine manages to disarm suicidal crew member, Eckhart ascertains through mind probe that memories have been modified
- Hos reviews footage after Space Marines brought on board, evidence of log tampering after Dark Angels had left.
- Assumption made that there’s a Space Marine on board, Search initiated.
- Sarvus posits that the Marine must be charging his equipment somewhere, search for power drain initiated
- Assassination attempt on Eckhart and the Death Bastards fails
- Marine located, strike force engages.
- Sarvus and Traitor Marine switch bodies. Hos kills Sarvus’s old body.
- Dark Angels marines released from brainwashing, revealed to be Deathwatch.
- Deathwatch gives Captain Hos a way to contact them in case of emergency.
- Upon return to Svard, Hadarak Fel is waiting for them with an ultimatum from Winterscale