Rogue Trader - The Hos Dynasty
Unrelenting Fury of the Void
Plodding Strike Cruiser with the ability to pounce on enemies.
- Ship Name: Unrelenting Fury of the Void
- Class: Light Cruiser
- Hull: Secutor Monitor Cruiser
- Speed: 2
- Manoeuvrability: + 7
- Detection: + 15
- Turret Rating: 2
- Shields: 2
- Armour: 24
- Hull Integrity: 68/68
- Space Used/Available: 58/58
- Power Used/Available: 63/65
- Weapon Capacity: 1 Prow, 1 Dorsal, 1 Port, 1 Starboard
- Crew %: 100/100
- Morale: 100/100
- Crew Rating: 30
- Jovian Pattern Class 4.5 “Warcruiser” Drive
- Miloslav H-616.b Warp Engine: Reduce all duration of Warp Passage by half. Roll every 3 days for Warp Encounters instead of every 5 days.
- Geller Field
- Dual Shield Array: Provides two Void Shields.
- Command Bridge: If bridge remains undamaged, all Command Tests made by Captain gain a + 5, and all Ballistic Skill checks to fire ship guns gain a + 5. Unpowered on 3+ Crit.
- M-1.r Life Sustainer: Increases all Morale Loss by 1.
- Voidsman Quarters:
- BG-15 Assault Scanners: External. All BS Tests against planetary based targets receive +5. Earn 50 Achievement Points when working towards a Military Objective
- Hecutor-Pattern Plasma Battery
- Location: Prow / Dorsal
- Damage: 1d10 + 2
- Strength: 3
- Crit Rating: 4
- Range: 11
- Special: Vaporization. On a critical hit of 1 or 2, damage 2 components instead of 1.
- Lathe Grav-culverin Broadside
- Location: Port/Starboard
- Damage: 1d10 + 3
- Strength: 6
- Crit Rating 5
- Range: 5
- Broadside: All hits from a Broadside count double (thus 2 Degrees of success result in all 6 hits).
- Self-Propelled Warhead: You may reduce damage on these weapons by up to 2, and increase range by an equivalent amount.
- Armour Plating
- Increase Armor by 1
- Decrease Maneuverability by 2.
- Grants 100 Achievement Points toward Military objectives.
- If carrying troops, gain +20 on Command Tests involving boarding and Hit & Run Actions.
- Energistic Conversion Matrix
- At the end of every Strategic Round, you may reroute power from any Component to the Engines. These components are unpowered for the next strategic round. For every 4 full power transfered this way, increase the vessel’s speed by 1.
- Excess Void Armour
- Decrease Maneuverability by 3
- Decrease Speed by 2.
- Increase Armour by 3.
- Power Ram
- Increase ramming damage by 1d10.
Power Conversion Abilities
- Warp Engines: 8
- Geller Field: 1
- Assault Scanners: 3
- Power Ram: 2
- Hecutory Plasma Batteries: 8 (each)
- Lathe-Culverin Broadsides: 5 (each)
- Shield Array: 8
- Bararcks: 2
- Standard Operations: Reduce Warp Engines, Geller Field, Power Ram. Speed becomes 5.
- Pursuit Mode: Reduce Warp Engines, Geller Field, Power Ram, Broadsides, Barracks. Speed becomes 8.
- Escape: Reduce Warp Engines, Geller Field, Power Ram, Broadsides, Plasma Batteries, Shield Array. Speed becomes 14.
- Reliquary of Mars
- This ship gains 1 Archeotech Component (Energestic Conversion Matrix)
- This ship suffers a – 20 to all Repair Tests.
- The ship loses 1 Speed
- This ship gains 3 Hull Points
- This ship grants a + 10 bonus to all Repair Tests
- Military: + 150 Achievement Points