Rogue Trader - The Hos Dynasty
A Frigate that acts as an Imperial voice inside the Expanse
- Ship Name: Undeniable Righteousness
- Captain: Nathaniel Kaal
- Class: Frigate
- Hull: Sword-Class Frigate
- Speed: 8
- Manoeuvrability: +20
- Detection: +20
- Turret Rating: 2
- Shields: 1
- Armour: 18
- Hull Integrity: 35/35
- Space Used/Available: 40/40
- Power Used/Available: 44/45
- Weapon Capacity: 2 Dorsal
- Crew %: 102/102
- Morale: 97/97
- Jovian Pattern Class 2 Drive
- Strelov 1 Warp Engine
- Gellar Field
- Void Shield Array: Provides 1 Void Shield
- Armoured Bridge: On any damage, remains unharmed on a 1d10 roll of 4+.
- Vitae Pattern Life Sustainers
- Voidsman Quarters
- M-201.b Auger Array: External. Provides +5 to ship’s detection.
Sunsear Laser Battery
- Location: Dorsal (x2)
- Damage: 1d10 + 2
- Strength: 4
- Crit Rating 4
- Range: 9
- Doubles Time in Void without Crew Population or morale Loss
Astropathic Choir Chambers
- +10 to all Focus Power Tests on board
- +5 VU to Psychic *Power Range
Luxury Passenger Quarters
- Grants 100 Achievement Points toward Trade, Criminal, and Creed objectives.
- Suffer -3 to Max Morale.
- *Whenever the crew would gain PF from an Endeavor, reduce the amount gained by 1.
- Whenever one of the ship’s Components becomes damaged or unpowered, roll 1d10. On 7+, the ship shrugs off the damage and it is ignored.
Emissary of the Imperator:
- All Intimidate Tests made by characters from this vessel gain +15 while other social skill tests suffer -5. These bonuses and penalties only apply if the character is known to be from the vessel.
Vessel of the Fleet
- This vessel grants Good Reputation (Imperial Navy)
- Any Command Check made aboard this vessel gains +10
- Whenever this ship is Crippled, a successful Command check allows it to ignore the penalties.