Rogue Trader - The Hos Dynasty
An ancient frigate with a noble history fallen on hard tiems
- Ship Name: Starweaver
- Class: Frigate
- Hull: Tempest Strike Frigate
- Speed: 10
- Manoeuvrability: +28
- Detection: +22
- Turret Rating: 1
- Shields: 1
- Armour: 19
- Hull Integrity: 36
- Space Used/Available: 42/42
- Power Used/Available: 47/47
- Weapon Capacity: 2 Dorsal
- Crew %: 100/100
- Morale: 101/101
- Modified Lathe-Pattern 2b Escort Drive: Increase Speed by 1 and Maneuverability by 3.
- Markov 1 Warp Engine: Required to enter the Immaterium. Reduces base travel time by 1d5 weeks.
- Gellar Field
- Single Void Shield Array: Provides 1 Void Shield.
- Bridge of Antiquity: Add + 10 to all Command and Social Skills Tests while on bridge. Increase Maneuverability by 5.
- Vitae Pattern Life Sustainer
- Clan-Kin Quarters: Command Tests to defend against boarders gain + 5. Morale loss reduced by 1, minimum 1
- Deep Void Auger Array: External. Provides +10 to ship’s detection.
- Stygies-Pattern Macrocannons
- Location: Dorsal (x2)
- Damage: 1d10 + 2
- Strength: 3
- Crit Rating: 5
- Range: 6
- Special: Penetrator rounds. Ignore 3 points of Armour when firing.
- Upgrades: Good quality Turbolasers*: + 5 to Ballistic Skill and no penalty when firing at long-range.
- Astropathic Choir-Chambers
- Gain + 10 bonus to Astro-Telepathy Focus Power tests.
- Increase Astropath power ranges by 5 V.U.s while present.
- Augmented Retro Thrusters
- *Provides + 5 to Manoeuvrability Temple Shrine to the God Emperor, , Melodium,
- Cargo Hold and Lighter Bay
- Grants 50 Achievement Points toward Trade or Criminal objectives.
- Ship suffers -3 to maneuver.
- Luxury Passenger Quarters
- Grants an additional 100 Achievement Points toward Trade, Criminal, and Creed Objectives.
- Suffer -3 to Max Morale.
- Increase Morale by 1
- Gain + 10 to all Social Checks made on board.
- Temple Shrine to the God-Emperor
- Increase Max Morale by 3.
- Gain 100 Achievement Points for Creed objectives.
- When in combat, reduce the ship’s Speed by 1.
- Reduce the travel time for any long distance (interstellar) voyage by 1d5 weeks, to a minimum of 1.
- Finances in Arrears
- Whenever the crew attempts to complete an Endeavor’s Objective, they must accumulate an additional 50 Achievement Points to accomplish the Objective.
- The people of Damaris support this investment by providing aid and information. All crew count their financier as a reliable contact. They may provide specific missions.
Total Achievement Point Bonuses
- Trade: 150 Achievement Points
- Criminal: 150 Achievement Points
- Creed: 200 Achievement Points