Rogue Trader - The Hos Dynasty
Transport acquired from the Chaos Raiders in The Battlefield
Ship Name: Abs Innocentina (Formerly Rending of the Innocent)
Hull: Jericho-Class Pilgrim Vessel
Turret Rating: 1
Hull Integrity: 41/63
Space Used/Available: 36/45
Power Used/Available: 30/31
Weapon Capacity: 1 Prow, 1 Port, 1 Starboard
Crew %: 100/100
Crew Rating: 30
Navigation Warp: 30
- Commerce Bridge: Gain 50 additional achievement points when conducting Trade objectives.
- M-100 Augur Array: External
- Voidsmen Quarters
- Geller Field:
- Mark 1.r Life Sustainer: Increase Morale losses by 1
- Best Quality Cypra-Pattern 1 Plasma Drive: Increase bonus to Silent running by +15. Attempts to detect this vessel suffer a -15 penalty. Increase morale by 5.
- Single Shield Array: Provides 1 Void Shield.
- Strelov 1 Warp Engine:
- Reinforced Interior Bulkheads – Increase Hull Integrity by 3.
- Voss-Pattern Torpedo Tubes
- Location: Prow
- Damage: As Torpedo
- Strength: 2
- Crit Rating: As Torpedo
- Range: As Torpedo
- Special: Stores 12 Torpedos (Plus an additional 2 may be kept “in the tubes”. If damaged or destroyed when Torpedos are loaded there is a 10% chance of the Tubes exploding, causing an additional 2d5 Hull Integrity Damage
- Thunderstrike Macrocannons
- Location: Port/Starboard
- Damage: 1d10 +1
- Strength: 3
- Crit Rating: 6
- Range: 4
Skittish: This ship receives -1 speed during Combat. Outside of combat it reduces all realspace travel time by 1d5 weeks to a minimum of 1 week.
Turbulent Past: Due to being captured by the forces of Chaos, all members on board this vessel receive a -20 when interacting with members of the Ecclesiarchy, who regard it with suspicion. All crew on board this vessel receive a +20 when interacting with members of the Administratum, who are pleased that it has re-entered the Imperial Fold.
Passive Quirk: All tests made aboard this vessel suffer a -10 penalty in combat. All tests made aboard this vessel suffer a +10 bonus outside of combat.
Captured by the Hos Dynasty during the Action on the 7th of January in the Kronous Expanse system know as the Battleground. Was captured by a daring coup-de-main by Astropath Eckhart and the Death Bastards from the traitorous “Captain” Belak Mahr. Cogitator reports indicate that it was good Imperial vessel that was taken by the raiders only recently.
Seneschal Leopold Phipps successfully oversaw the retrofitting of this ship from Port Wander, and this ship is now ready be re-consecrated in the service of the Imperium.
And so it was given the name Abs Innocentina.