Rogue Trader - The Hos Dynasty
A pair of Raiders sworn to Jeremiah Blitz and provide support
- Ship Name: Merciless Blades
- Class: Raider
- Hull: Havoc-Class Merchant Raider
- Speed: 9
- Manoeuvrability: +47
- Detection: +10
- Turret Rating: 1
- Shields: 1
- Armour: 19
- Hull Integrity: 30/30
- Space Used/Available: 39/40
- Power Used/Available: 45/45
- Weapon Capacity: 1 Prow, 1 Port, 1 Starboard
- Crew %: 100/100
- Morale: 96/96
- Segrazian “Viperdrive” Pirate Engine: Increase Maneuver by +5, and Speed by 2; Additionally, if an “Engines Crippled” critical hit is received, always treat the engine as wrecked, as if 8-10 had been rolled.
- Markov 1 Warp Engine: Required to enter the Immaterium. Every 10 days reduce base travel time by 1d10 days.
- Gellar Field:
- Single Void Shield: Provides 1 Void Shield.
- Command Bridge: While undamaged, Captain’s command tests are made at +5 and all Ballistic Skill tests are made at +5. If the ship suffers a critical hit, roll 1d10. On a 3 or higher, this component becomes unpowered.
- M-1.r Life Sustainer: Increases all Morale Loss by 1.
- Pressed Crew Quarters: Decrease Maximum Morale by 2.
- M-100 Auger Array: External
- Location: Dorsal
- Special: Inflicts no damage. May make a Difficult (- 10) Ballistic Skill Test to initiate boarding. While boarding, enemies must make an Arduous (- 40) Pilot + Maneuverability Test to breakaway.
- Location: Dorsal
- Damage: 1d5 + 1
- Strength: 2
- Crit Rating 3
- Range: 3
- Special: May fire during boarding actions.
Augmented Retro-Thrusters (x4)
- Increase Maneuverability by 5 (20 total).
Defensive Countermeasures (x2)
- When deployed, for 1d5 + 1 turns, incoming BS checks take a -20, except for torpedoes which take a -30.
Excess Void Armour
- Decrease Maneuverability by 3 and speed by 2.
- Increase armor by 3.
- + 20 to all Command tests during Hit and Run or Boarding actions.
- All Navigation Tests made to pilot this vessel through the warp gain a +15 bonus.
- While aboard the ship, all crew suffer -5 to Willpower based Tests.
Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing
- The Captain selects 3 components. When scanned or subjected to anything but a thorough internal inspection, these components will not register on the scans, or appear to be a different Component of the same type. Suffer -2 Power to maintain this illusion. May have other secrets hidden aboard.
- Whenever this ship is Crippled, a successful Command check allows it to ignore the penalties.