Rogue Trader - The Hos Dynasty
Decommissioned Hull, purchased and retrofitted for private usage
- Ship Name: Liasis’s Venom
- Class: Raider
- Hull: Python- Class Destroyer
- Speed: 10 (11 in Combat, 9 not in Combat)
- Manoeuvrability: 30 (37 in Combat, 25 Non- Combat)
- Detection: 15 (10 not- in- combat)
- Turret Rating: 2
- Shields: 1
- Armour: 15 (17 prow)
- Hull Integrity: 30/30
- Space Used/Available: 36/36/
- Power Used/Available: 45/45
- Weapon Capacity: 2 Prow
- Crew %: 100/100
- Morale: 97/97
- Crew Rating: 30
- Jovian Pattern Class 2 Drive
- Strelov 1 Warp Engine
- Gellar Field
- Single Void Shield Array: Provides 1 Void Shield.
- Combat Bridge: If bridge remains undamaged, all Tech- Use tests to repair the ship gain + 10.
- M- 1.r Life Sustainer:Increases all Morale Loss by 1.
- Pressed- Crew Quarters: Decreases Maximum Morale by 2.
- M- 100 Augur Array: External.
- Sunhammer Lance Battery
- Location: Port (x2)
- Damage: 1d10 + 3
- Strength: 1
- Crit Rating: 3
- Range: 8
- Modified Prow: Weapons installed in the Prow of this vessel must be the same, suffer a – 1 penalty to Range, and must attack the same target during Shooting Actions
- Integrated Weapons System: Any Critical Effect on one weapon component will also affect the other weapon component.
- Fire Suppression System
- If Bridge is powered and undamaged, may activate in a single burning component with a – 10 Tech- Use test.
- If successful, the fire is out. May only be used once per Strategic Turn.
- Flak Turrets (- 10 Detection Penalty when in use)
- Increase Turret Rating by 1 while active, but decrease Detection by – 10.
- Reinforced Prow (+ 1d5 Ramming Damage)
- Gain 2 Armor on Fore Arc.
- Does 1d5 additional damage when ramming.
- Observation Dome
- Gain 50 Achievement Points for Exploration objectives.
- Increase Max Morale by 1.
- During combat, the ship gains + 1 Speed and + 7 Maneuverability.
- Out of combat, the ship suffers – 1 Speed and – 5 Maneuverability and Detection.
- Turbulent Past
- All crew members suffer a – 20 when dealing with the Imperial Navy
- All crew members suffer a + 20 when dealing with the Adeptus Mechanicus