Rogue Trader - The Hos Dynasty
In Obscurum Veritas
A Mechanicus Exploration vessel that is armed to the teeth
- Ship Name: In Obscurum Veritas
- Class: Cruiser
- Hull: Vigil Class Cruiser
- Speed: 6
- Manoeuvrability: +20
- Detection: +28 (Change to +38 if on Endeavour and +18 if not on Endeavour)
- Turret Rating: 2
- Shields: 2
- Armour: 21
- Hull Integrity: 74/74
- Space Used/Available: 76/76
- Power Used/Available: 74/74
- Weapon Capacity: 1 Dorsal, 2 Port, 2 Starboard
- Crew %: 100/100
- Morale: 100/100
- Crew Rating: 45
- Psyniscience: 55
- Navigation Warp: 45 (55 with Hull)
- Modified Jovian Pattern Class 8.3 Drive: Provides +1 Speed to the Vessel. If it would be damaged or destroyed roll 1d10. On a result of 4 or higher, it is not damaged.
- Markov 2 Warp Engine: Reduce Base Travel Time by 1d5 Days for every 2 full Weeks of Warp Travel.
- Warpsbane Hull: All Navigation Tests in the Warp gain +10. When rolling for Warp Travel Encounters, roll twice and choose either.
- Repulsor Shield Array: Provides two Void Shields. Ship does not suffer maneuverability penalties when moving through astral phenomenon
- Exploration Bridge: Gain +5 Detection with Active Augury. Provides +50 Achievement Points to all Exploration endeavours
- Clemency-Pattern Life Sustainer: Increase Morale by 1. Reduce Crew Population and Morale losses due to Depressurization by 4, to a minimum of 0.
- Cold Quarters: Once per game session, the captain may reduce one source of crew loss to 0.
- R-50 Auspex Multi-Array: External. Provides +5 to maneuver tests to avoid celestial phenomena, but takes -2 to detection. Earn an additional 50 achievement points for Exploration.
- Sunwrath Extended Lance Battery
- Location: Dorsal
- Damage: 1d10 + 3
- Strength: 2
- Crit Rating: 3
- Range: 12
- Special: Archaeotech. Gets an extra hit every 2 degrees of success instead of every 3. All tests made to fire with this weapon gain +10.
- Staravar Laser Macrobattery
- Location: Port/Starboard
- Damage: 1d10 +2
- Strength: 3
- Crit Rating 4
- Range: 12
- Special: Best Turbobattery Upgrade. Take no penalty when firing at long range, and +5 to all BS tests to hit with this weapon.
- Lathe-Pattern Landing Bays
- Location: Port/Starboard
- Special: If this component becomes Unpowered, it is also Depressurized.
- Strength: 2 (6 Squadrons per bay)
- Calixis-Pattern Fury Interceptor (2 Squadrons per bay)
- Calixis-Pattern Starhawk Bomber (2 Squadrons per bay)
- Lathe-Pattern Shark Assault Boat (2 Squadrons per bay)
- Augmented Retro-Thrusters
- This ship gains +5 Maneuverability.
- Crew Reclamation Facility
- Reduce all losses of Crew Population by 3, minimum 1.
- Increase all Morale losses by 1.
- Grants a +20 to all tests to repair, analyse, and identify ancient or xenos artefacts, or to craft single items.
- Gain +20 to Hit and Run opposed Command Test.
- Character conducting raid may pick Critical between 1 and 6 instead of rolling.
- Observation Dome
- Gain 50 Achievement Points for Exploration objectives.
- Increase Max Morale by 1.
- Salvage Systems
- May salvage intact components with a successful Tech-Use check.
- Carrying vessel suffers a -5 to Maneuverability.
- Ship’s Stores
- May store replacement Components up to this Component’s Space value (5).
- In addition, repair 2 extra Hull Integrity during Extended Repairs.
- Small Craft Repair Dock (Best Quality)
- May make a -10 Tech-Use check to save attack craft.
- Trophy Room
- Gain 50 Achievement Points for Exploration, Trade, or Criminal objectives.
- Cherubim Aerie
- Decrease Max Morale by 2
- Adds 1d10 + 10 Achievement Points to all Endeavours
- Best Quality Servitor Crew with Crew Improvements
- Provides a Crew Rating of 45
- Cannot suffer Morale loss
- The ship suffers a -10 to all Ballistic and Command Tests.
- Total bonus to firing the Lance Weapon is +5
- Total bonus to firing the Macrobatteries is +0.
- Targeting Matrix
- Gain a +5 to any Ballistic Skill test made to fire a Macrobattery or Lance weapon on this ship.
- Thulian Explorator Vessel
- Add +10 to the ship’s Detection
- Add +50 to Achievement Points for Exploration Endeavours.
- Reduce Speed by 1 and Maneuverability by 5.
- Wrested from a Space Hulk
- The ship gains +1 Armor, Speed, and +3 Maneuverability.
- Everytime the crew suffers a Misfortune, the GM rolls twice and chooses the worse of the two.
- When participating in an Endeavor the ship gains +10 Detection. When not, it suffers -10 Detection.
- Exploration: +250 Achievement Points
- Trade: +50 Achievement Points
- Criminal: +50 Achievement Points
- Aerie: 1d10 + 10 Achievement Points per Objective