Rogue Trader - The Hos Dynasty
Grace of Jaccobus
A vessel lost in the Processional of the Damned, and then Rescued
- Ship Name: Grace of Jaccobus
- Class: Frigate
- Hull: Claymore Class Corvette
- Speed: 8
- Manoeuvrability: +23
- Detection: +28
- Turret Rating: 1
- Shields: 1
- Armour: 18
- Hull Integrity: 30/30
- Space Used/Available: 36/38
- Power Used/Available: 45/45
- Weapon Capacity: 2 Dorsal
- Crew %: 100/100
- Morale: 85/85
- Crew Rating: 30
- Jovian Pattern Class 2 Drive
- Strelov 1 Warp Engine
- Gellar Field
- Single Void Shield Array: Provides 1 Void Shield.
- Combat Bridge: If bridge remains undamaged, all Tech-Use tests to repair the ship gain +10.
- M-1.r Life Sustainer: Increase all sources of Morale Loss by 1
- Pressed Crew Quarters: Decrease Maximum Morale by 2
- Deep Void Auger Array: External. Provides +10 to ship’s detection.
- Location: Dorsal (x2)
- Damage: 1d10 + 4
- Strength: 3
- Crit Rating: 4
- Range: 4
- Special: All Critical Hits from this vessel are automatically Fire!
- Increase Armor by 1
- Decrease Maneuverability by 2.
Augmented Retro-Thrusters (x2)
- Each component increases Maneuverability by +5.
Cargo Hold and Lighter Bay
- Grants 50 Achievement Points toward Trade or Criminal objectives.
- Ship suffers -3 to maneuver.
Crew Reclamation Facilities
- Reduce all losses of Crew Population by 3, to a minimum of 1.
- Increase all Morale losses by 1.
Fire Suppression System
- If Bridge is powered and undamaged, may activate in a single burning component with a -10 Tech-Use test. If successful, the fire is out. May only be used once per Strategic Turn.
- No more than once per game session, a ship component of GM’s choice may become damaged.
- When critically hit roll a d10. On a roll of 8+, the critical is ignored
- Maximum Morale is permanently reduced by 10
- Detection is permanently increased by 6
- Enemy boarders suffer a -5 to Command Tests
Total Achievement Point Bonuses
- Trade: 50 Achievement Points
- Criminal: 50 Achievement Points