Rogue Trader - The Hos Dynasty
Corrupted Svard Frigates
Once Imperial vessels, but now corrupted by foul xenos
- Ship Name: Corrupted Svard System Defense Frigate
- Class: Frigate
- Hull: Bastion-class Defense Monitor
- Speed: 4
- Manoeuvrability: +10
- Detection: +15
- Turret Rating: 2
- Shields: 1
- Armour: 20
- Hull Integrity: 50 Maximum
- Space Used/Available: N/A
- Power Used/Available: N/A
- Weapon Capacity: 1 Prow, 2 Dorsal
- Crew %: 100/100
- Morale: 98/98
- Combat Bridge: If bridge remains undamaged, all Tech-Use Tests to repair the ship gain +10.
- M-100 Augur Array: External
- Pressed-Crew Quarters: Decrease maximum Morale by 2.
- Mark 1.r Life Sustainer: Increase all sources of Morale Loss by 1.
- Jovian Pattern Class 2 Drive
- Repulsor Void Shield Array: Provides 2 Void Shield. Suffers no penalties when maneuvering through celestial phenomena of small particles.
- Mezoa-Pattern Macrocannon Batteries
- Location: Dorsal (x2)
- Damage: 1d10 + 4
- Strength: 4
- Crit Rating: 5
- Range: 5
- Immaterium Energy-Arc
- Location: Prow
- Damage: 1d10 + 3
- Strength: 1
- Crit Rating: 2
- Range: 6
- Void Munitions: Whenever these weapons hits are blocked by void shields, roll 1d10. On a roll of 8 or higher, the weapon emerges in realspace behind the void shield, and the hit is not cancelled.
- Armour Plating
- These vessels lack both a Warp Drive or Gellar Field, the space normally reserved for such component has been given over to extra armour (already included)
- Gravity Sails
- Increase Speed by +1.
- Increase Manoeuvrability by +5.
- Gain 25 Achievement Points for Military objectives.
- All Macrobattery gain +1 damage.
- If component is damaged, it explodes. Ship takes 2d5 Hull damage and GM’s choice of component is set on fire.