Rogue Trader - The Hos Dynasty
A salvaged transport built to survive combat and deliver its troops
- Ship Name: Aquila Ascendent
- Class: Transport
- Hull: Galaxy Class Troop Transport
- Speed: 8
- Manoeuvrability: -4
- Detection: + 10
- Turret Rating: 1
- Shields: 1
- Armour: 17
- Hull Integrity: 46/46
- Space Used/Available: 54/54
- Power Used/Available: 43/44
- Weapon Capacity: 1 Prow, 1 Dorsal, 1 Port, 1 Starboard
- Crew %: 100/100
- Morale: 100/100
- Crew Rating: 30
- Segrazian “Viperdrive” Pirate Engine: Increase Maneuver by 5, and Speed by 2; Additionally, if an “Engines Crippled” critical hit is received, always treat the engine as wrecked, as if 8-10 had been rolled.
- Markov 1 Warp Engine: At the onset of a Warp Journey, roll 1d100. Reduce calculated Warp Length by that percentage. If you roll over 50, then subtract that value from 100 to get the percentage to reduce by.
- Geller Field
- Void Shield: Provides 1 Void Shield.
- Armoured Command Bridge: When damaged roll 1d10. On a roll of 4+, the damage is ignored.
- Vitae-Pattern Life Sustainer
- Voidsmen Quarters
- M-100 Assault Scanners: External
Gryphonne Power Torpedo Tubes
- Location: Prow
- Damage: As per loaded torpedo
- Strength: 4
- Complement: 24 (+ 4 if torpedoes kept loaded)
- Range: 60
- Special: Archaeotech. Gets an extra hit every 2 degrees of success instead of every 3.
Pyros Melta Cannon
- Location: Dorsal
- Damage: 1d10 + 4
- Strength: 3
- Crit Rating 4
- Range: 4
- Special: Inferno: Every critical hit is automatically Fire!
Maccragre Defensive Broadside
- Location: Port/Starboard
- Damage: 1d10
- Strength: 6
- Crit Rating 6
- Range: 3
Special: Broadsides. Must occupy Port or Starboard slot.
- Storm: Every hit counts double. May not score a number of hits above its strength value.
- Grants 100 Achievement Points toward Military objectives.
- If carrying troops, gain +20 on Command Tests involving boarding and Hit & Run Actions.
- *Main Cargo Hold
- Grants 125 Achievement Points toward Trade objectives.
“Storm” Drop Pod Launch Bays
- May gain 50 Achievement Points for Military Objectives.
- Refer to Page 159 of Into the Storm for how Drop Pods work
- This ship counts as both a Transport and Frigate. If components exist for both, you must take the Frigate version.
Wrested from a Space Hulk
- The ship gains +1 Armor, Speed, and +3 Maneuverability.
- Everytime the crew suffers a Misfortune, the GM rolls twice and chooses the worse of the two.
Ancient and Wise
- The ship suffers -4 Hull Integrity,
- The ship gains a +10 bonus to any Maneuver action it performs (including out of combat and ramming).
Achievement Point bonuses
- Trade: 125 Achievement Point Bonuses
- Military: 100 Achievement Point Bonuses