Rogue Trader - The Hos Dynasty
Agony from the Storm
A speedy Raider designed for boarding void ships and massacring them
- Ship Name: Agony from the Storm
- Class: Raider
- Hull: Havoc Class Merchant Raider
- Speed: 8
- Manoeuvrability: + 40
- Detection: + 20
- Turret Rating: 1
- Shields: 1
- Armour: 16
- Hull Integrity: 33/33
- Space Used/Available: 40/40
- Power Used/Available: 45/45
- Weapon Capacity: 1 Port, 1 Dorsal
- Crew %: 100/100
- Morale: 95/95
- Crew Rating: 30
- Jovian Pattern Class 2 Drive
- Miloslav G- 616.b Warp Engine: Required to enter the Immaterium. Reduce duration of all warp passages by half. However, roll every 3 day for Warp Encounters instead of 5.
- Gellar Field
- Single Void Shield Array: Provides 1 Void Shield.
- Command Bridge: If bridge remains undamaged, all Command tests made by the Captain gain + 5, and all Ballistic Skill tests to fire ship guns gain + 5. Unpowered on 3+ Crit.
- M- 1.r Life Sustainer: Increase all sources of Morale Loss by 1
- Pressed Crew Quarters: Decrease Maximum Morale by 2
- Deep Void Auger Array: External. Provides + 10 to ship’s detection.
- Grapple Cannon
- Location: Dorsal
- Damage: N/A
- Strength: N/A
- Crit Rating: N/A
- Range: N/A
- Special: Doesn’t function like a weapon, though it takes up a weapon slot. May fire at the beginning of a boarding action to make it easier to board and harder for your target to escape.
- Las- Burner
- Location: Prow
- Damage: 1d5 + 1
- Strength: 2
- Crit Rating: 3
- Range: 3
- Special: May be fired during a boarding action
- Augmented Retro- Thrusters (x3)
- Increase Maneuverability by 5 per component
- Grants 100 Achievement Points toward Military objectives.
- If carrying troops, gain + 20 on Command tests involving boarding and Hit & Run Actions.
- Crew Reclamation Facility
- Reduce all losses of Crew Population by 3, minimum 1.
- Increase all Morale losses by 1.
- Murder Servitors
- Gain + 20 to Hit and Run opposed Command test.
- Character conducting raid may pick Critical between 1 and 6 instead of rolling.
- Tenebro- Maze
- Gain + 10 to all Command tests when defending against boarding and Hit & Run.
- Ship controller chooses component for Critical Hits on opposed boarding actions.
- The ship suffers – 1 Speed, but gains + 3 Hull Points and grants a + 10 bonus to all Repair tests.
- Tempermental Warp Engine
- Whenever the ship travels through the Immaterium, the GM should roll 1d10.
- On a 6 or less, the journey takes an additional 1d5 weeks. On 7+ , the time is reduced by 1d5 weeks, potentially arriving before they left. Will occasionally end up somewhere that is not the intended destination.
Total Achievement Point Bonuses
- Military: 100 Achievement Points