Rogue Trader - The Hos Dynasty
Loot from the Dagger of Fate
The Dagger of Fate had many treasures onboard. Then they went elsewhere.
After defeating Findecano Calefas, quite a lot of treasure was on board the station. It was duly claimed by the Hos Dynasty.
- Agonisher Lash – A Best-Craftsmanship whip wielded by Calefas. Was very good at slicing up Squigs.
- Blast Pistol – A high powered weapon wielded by Calefas that felled Jequin Hos in combat.
- Clone Field – Configured to project the image of a giant Orkish Warboss over the user. Counts as a Clone Field that also grants enemies a -20 penalty on any Weapon or Ballistic Skill Test made to hit the wielder.
- Hydra Gauntlets – A set of Hydra Gauntlets wielded by Tinuviel.
- Objects D’art – A number of rare artifacts presumably looted from Grace.
- Orkish Armoury – Thousands upon thousands of Orkish guns and melee weapons. These are all sterling examples of Orkish weaponry, which means they are essentially useless in human hands.
- Plasma Grenades – Three Eldar Plasma Grenades, slightly covered in Squig drool.
- Splinter Pistols – Six Splinter pistols recovered from the attacking Wyches, each with two reloads.
- Stasis Casket – A stasis casket of ancient design holding tentatively identified by Navigator Maturinus as resembling Rogue Trader Aspyce Chordea.
- Unknown Drugs – A set of unknown drugs, tentatively identified as combat drugs.
- Wych Knives – Two sets of paired Wych Knives that were wielded in combat.