Rogue Trader - The Hos Dynasty
Arbites vessel that patrols in the Expanse for the worst Outlaws
- Ship Name: Ironclad Precedent
- Class: Frigate
- Hull: Scourage-Class Frigate
- Speed: 9
- Manoeuvrability: +16
- Detection: +15
- Turret Rating: 1
- Shields: 1
- Armour: 18
- Hull Integrity: 33/33
- Weapon Capacity: 2 Dorsal
- Crew %: 100/100
- Morale: 98/98
- Jovian Pattern Class 2 Drive
- Markov 1 Warp Engine: Reduce base travel time by 1d5 weeks.
- Gellar Field
- Single Void Shield Array: Provides 1 Void Shield.
- Vitae Pattern Life Sustainer
- Pressed-Crew Quarters: Decreases Maximum Morale by 2.
- Command Bridge: All Command Tests made by Captain gain a + 5, and all Ballistic Skill checks to fire ship guns gain a + 5. Unpowered on 3+ Crit.
- Mark 201.b Augur Array: External – Provides + 5 Detection
- Sunsear Las Battery
- Location: Dorsal (x2)
- Damage: 1d10 + 2
- Strength: 4
- Crit Rating: 4
- Range: 9
- Grants 100 Achievement Points toward Military objectives.
- If carrying troops, gain +20 on Command Tests involving boarding and Hit & Run Actions.
- Librarium Vault
- Any Investigation Skill Tests made aboard the ship gain +10.
- Incarcery and Courtroom
- Reduces 10 Achievement Points for every point of Crew Loss inflicted by this vessel on a Hit and Run Attack.
Past History and Ship Bonuses
- Martial Hubris
- This ship gains +5 to all Ballistic Skill tests to fire its weapons.
- This ship suffers -15 on any Pilot (Space Craft) tests made to escape combat.
- Turbulent Past
- All crew aboard this vessel suffer a -20 penalty when dealing with Criminals.
- All crew aboard this vessel gain a +20 penalty when dealing with Arbites or other Law Enforcement.